It's the real deal. I'm writing this from my phone, which means I downloaded the blogger app, which would lead one to believe I'm getting serious about this blogging stuff. Serious enough to make a commitment? Why yes, a blog post a day for 30 days. I'm doin it!
Today's post, Tyson's 5th bday celebration! We celebrated by going to Omaha. A little shopping, swimming, and a lot of eating! Famous daves and cracker barrel in one weekend bring me to cleansing Monday. Ugh.

Mom and Ty enjoying some bbq at Famous Dave's!

Doing a little jig at CoCo Keys

Ice cream sundae for the birthday boy!! It had a huge sparkler in it, but mom's too slow with the camera.
Today's post, Tyson's 5th bday celebration! We celebrated by going to Omaha. A little shopping, swimming, and a lot of eating! Famous daves and cracker barrel in one weekend bring me to cleansing Monday. Ugh.
Mom and Ty enjoying some bbq at Famous Dave's!
Doing a little jig at CoCo Keys
Ice cream sundae for the birthday boy!! It had a huge sparkler in it, but mom's too slow with the camera.
And last, but not least, this little princess:) CoCo Keys is is favorite place on earth and I think you can tell in this video. You could call this revenge in about 12 years:)
No comments:
Post a Comment