I actually did mean to post this on Saturday, but you know how crazy those are!
I just spent some time going through my older posts and it helped me remember why I started this blog in the first place. It's a way to keep track of history. I've shared pictures, funny things the boys have said, movies and just about anything that's going on in our lives. All those memories are printed here, in the history books, for my boys to go back and read some day. I love that! I don't care if anyone reads my blog, I only care that I keep track of these memories.
I just spent some time going through my older posts and it helped me remember why I started this blog in the first place. It's a way to keep track of history. I've shared pictures, funny things the boys have said, movies and just about anything that's going on in our lives. All those memories are printed here, in the history books, for my boys to go back and read some day. I love that! I don't care if anyone reads my blog, I only care that I keep track of these memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment