Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday - OOTD!


Sorry about the quality of this photo. I need to look at my settings on my phone.
Feeling a little tired and worn down from the week and it has carried over into my closet. Even though "jeans" are not allowed on Friday, these are as close as it gets:)

Top: Old Navy
Skinnies: F21
Booties: Target
Scarf: Deja Vu boutique
Watch: Shoplately.com
Hair: 1 1/2 inch curling iron. Opened the clip, wrapped the hair around, didn't close clip. Slip curl off, held in my hand for a sec, then twisted the curl and let fall.
Makeup: I did a cat eye with no eye shadow today. I'm going out this evening so I'll just do my eye makeup later and not have to worry about creasing.

Wasn't happy with the end result because my hair felt too "ratty" so I brushed it out for a softer look.

No comments: