Happy Monday! Maybe if I type those words I'll actually start feeling it:) My Monday could really go either way at this point.
My weekend was from one extreme to the next. Friday night was really fun. Margs and mexican food with the ladies. We had a pretty big group, eight of us, which was a lot of fun. I was lucky enough to get a pic with these lovely ladies:)
My weekend was from one extreme to the next. Friday night was really fun. Margs and mexican food with the ladies. We had a pretty big group, eight of us, which was a lot of fun. I was lucky enough to get a pic with these lovely ladies:)
Crystal and I. All I see in this pic is hair:)
This is the infamous Lisa Eurek. She's my hero:) So much drive, motivation and determination in this one! Beyond that, she's hilarious and really keeps everyone laughing all night!! She's the karoeke queen, her alias is "Wendy":)
This was my outfit for the evening. Actually, my second outfit:)
Jacket: Blu Pepper from Hautelook
Shirt: F21
Jeans: Big Star from Buckle
Boots: Kohls
After dinner we danced the night away! There was a really good band at Cunningham's. It's the best cardio work-out!
On Saturday Trevor and Cody went hunting and Tyson had a friend over to play. That night we all went out to eat, then rented some movies and picked up some hot chocolate. Cody and I watched "The Campaign" which was pretty funny. Sunday morning I stayed in bed with some coffee and a couple other movies, "Why Did I Get Married Too?" and "Black Swan". Two movies I'd wanted to see for a while. I loved the first "Why Did I...", but this one left something to be desired. I felt like the acting was off and the plot line was exaggerated. "Black Swan" on the other hand, WTF?? It left me on edge the entire time. No wonder she won an Oscar. So, she had to kill the white swan to become the black swan, right?? Obviously she went crazy in the process. Probably malnourished:)
The rest of Sunday consisted of swimming at the Y, ice cream, grocery shopping and a Bridezilla marathon:) I made ribs in the crock pot, but opted for nachos and oreos for supper:) Cody liked the ribs though.
No comments:
Post a Comment