G.N.O - Girl's Night Out
Seems pretty simple, right?
Well, it's so much more than it seems!
The original GNO started with of mix of these ladies:
I'm a big believer in the importance of friendships in our lives. My mix of friends includes some of my oldest and dearest and others who are new to my life, but I have the best time with!
Here are a few pics of friends I couldn't live without!
Most of these ladies are teachers, which would make you think they're responsible and mature, right? Wrong!! :)
A twist on GNO, this was our GDL (Girl's Day at the Lake). This day will definitely become a tradition.
It's very sad that this is the most recent pic I can find with this gal! Katie and I began our friendship in college and it's never stopped! We've been in very different places in our lives throughout our friendship, but we've always remained friends. Even if we go spurts without talking, we always pick back up right where we left off!
When I first met Amy, almost 10 years ago, I never would have imagined we'd be as close as we are today. Amy is a rock - to me and to many others. She's a sounding board with wisdom beyond her very young, 27 years:) I joke that Amy will always be 27 to me because that was her age when we met. There are few people in your life that you can say really formed you into the person you are today and Amy is one of them to me.
Kristin and I go back to high school! Thank goodness she finally broke up with that loser so our friendship could grow. That loser was my brother:) Kristin has the heart of an angel and she's always been a role model to me. I'd love to bottle little parts of Kristin and drink them to become a better person.
There's no one in the world like Crystal and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Our friendship started in LK (cue the tutorial about how LK creates life-long friendships). It's true though. Crystal is a breath of fresh air. I never have a bad time with her and there are times I wonder if we knew each other in a past life. Just a different connection...
Nikki to many, Naughty Nikki to some:) Nikki is the sister I never had. We have a love/hate relationship:)
Nikki is another friend I sparked an immediate connection with. It helps that our husbands work in the same industry and like to hang out together. I tease Nikki a lot, but I only tease those I love:)
Family makes the best friends!! I've always been proud to call Hilary my sister-in-law, but I'm so blessed to be able to call her my friend too. Hilary is the sweetest, kindest person and she'd do anything for anyone. My boys adore her and we always find ourselves sad when she has to leave for Lincoln on Sunday:(
Sarah and I should have met in high school, we would have tore it up! I consider myself beyond lucky to have such good friends at work and Sarah is one of them! We've spent many a Monday morning talking "bitching" about our husbands, kids, weekends, jobs, etc...Sarah and I have the kind of friendship where neither of us is afraid to tell the other one anything. ANYTHING. It gets pretty ugly, but so much fun!










No comments:
Post a Comment