Wow, it's been almost a year since my last blog post. Where did the time go? Today I found myself purusing my favorite blogs and felt the longing to write in mine. It's such a creative outlet for me. Crazy because I'm a marketing director, you'd think my days would be full of creativeness, but remember, I work for an accounting firm...even the most creative ideas around here can seem dull and barely light a spark in the creative part of my brain.
It's knitting season once again!! My first project of the season and the project that jump-started "Knitting Season" was a project requested by Miss Hilary. She posted a pic on my fb wall of a head warmer. I whipped a sample out that night and then went on to do a smaller sample for her dog Oliver. I don't necessarily love that dog, but we bonded over the ear warmer. Next I moved on to the real thing. I suppose I'll make them for x-mas gifts. Too bad I'm a little hard on myself and end up not really liking the projects when they're done. Perfectionist in me I suppose. I'll post a pic of the finished project soon.
Ok, just a little update for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment