Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's In My Purse

This post sounded a lot more fun until I finished and realized how weird and disorganized I am. But, here goes!!

What's In My Purse
This beauty is from TJ Maxx. I love the color, it goes with everything.

Here's a sneak peek at the bulging beauty. The zipper can zip by the way:)

Our first discovery. A stained eyeglass case, sans eyeglasses.

Ipod that has a dead battery and a pack of gum.

First pocket full of lip products.

And we've hit the mother-load. This is the inner pocket that zips, thank goodness. This pocket is filled with, well everything you could ever need!! Hairspray, two lotions, q-tips, business cards, mirror, teasing comb, more lip products. Other items you can't see are powder, concealer, body spray and this is also where I keep my receipts. Perfectly tucked beside all the liquids:)

This is my new wallet. I love it because it's big enough to hold my phone and has a cute clip for my keys. Believe it or not, I don't want to lug my purse into every store:)

Fossil sunglasses

A fav. Snacks are essential.

Another pocket that contains coupons, bills and a birthday card for my nephews birthday which was last week:) Aunt of the Year!

Nips are my favorite, these are sugar free. My favorite nude lipgloss and breath drops because I actually hate chewing gum (that's why the pack of gum above is full).

Oops, a few more. 

And a few cows and sheep for a rainy day!

I do have a confession. I removed this little beauty before I began:)

Do you feel better about your purse situation?

No comments: