Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Main Man Albert!

Man we missed Albert. All year I had no techniques to scare, bribe, or trick my children into behaving - until a few days ago!! Albert is on the look-out, perched on his shelf overlooking the living room, he can see all the mischief:) But of course, Albert gets into some mischief of his own.

My FAVORITE benefit of Albert, the anticipation of finding him or any surprises he's left the boys has really helped them pop right out of bed! To give you an idea of how difficult it's been to get these boys out of bed and dressed, I've been spraying Trevor with a water bottle in the mornings until he does so. Yep, I'd hate me too.

Obviously Albert couldn't fit his entire name. Plus, he didn't realize what a mess this fake snow makes EVERYWHERE.

Chillin' with this guy

No comments: