Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Season is Upon Us

Knowing that's it's now December, I woke up with the looming feeling of responsibility to my kids to begin the holiday season in our home. To my glee, Trevor asked to put up the decorations. He's my little elf. Having two Christmas crazed grandmas contributes to Trevor's love of the holidays. I was the same way though. Not sure when it became a chore instead of a joy...

So today Christmas prep is in full force, except, as we speak Trevor is eating cookies because he doesn't want to "foof" the tree.

My other image is of the cinnamon applesauce ornaments that I'm making for the kids to decorate at the jubilee next weekend. They're fun to make and decorate, they also fill the entire home with a wonderful scent!

Our weekend is been pretty quiet. Dad is out of town, which means one thing, "Magic Mike" was rented last night:) I didn't intend to watch it instead of the husker game, but...I made a choice and I think it was the right one based on the score. I do think the sporadic stripping clips of Channing Tatum made up for the pretty "meh" acting and even worse plot line.

I also got to watch "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" again last night. If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, do both. But, it's just my opinion to stop there and don't bother with book 2 or 3.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!



No comments: