Friday, December 7, 2012

What? You don't want a pancake butt?

8 hours a day x 5 days a week + a couple more hours in the evening + anytime on the weekend that I can find = PANCAKE BUTT!!

My, my, my how butts change over the years. Crazy, but I used to think my butt was too big and round. Yeah, I really had problems. Now...the butt has traveled south. It gets ignored because I don't have to stare at it all day like my belly that apparently is going to stay three months pregnant forever! No, I don't stare at it, but I sure do sit on it. Granted, I have a great chair. It cost $800 and when I got it the whole company went into an uproar over the "$800 chair!" So, I guess my butt can't really complain about where it resides.

The great news, the butt is one of the best places of my body to bounce back in gear. After a few weeks of some booty lifts, inclined treadmill walking and squats, my tush gets a little push in the northernly direction.

Apparently my disgustingly skinny friend who has a nearly one year old daughter is to the point where she'd like to whip her bum bum into shape as well. Yes!! Motivation!! Peer pressure!!

So, our plan:

Brooke Burke's Butt Workout

and

The TIU Buns and Thigh Workout

As my friend said, it really must suck to look like these ladies, but I guess we'll have to try and watch their disgusting bodies:)

I'll keep ya posted on the progress, but don't expect any before and after pics:)

No comments: