The title describes my weekend. The run on Saturday morning was great. I finished is 33 minutes and ran, almost, the entire time. Something about 1500 people running with you pushes your motivation. Too bad they can't join me on every run:)
I was up at 6 for the run and started to crash around 1. Trevor had a b-day party, so Ty and I took some much needed naps. The rest of the evening was pretty chill. In between screaming at the Huskers on tv and knitting:) The knitting calms me during the game. Ha ha!
Sunday was filled with cleaning and cooking. I'm posting the links to the goodies I made:)
Chicken and Dumplings (I now know that a dumpling is a cross between a noodle and a biscuit. The boys loved it!):
http://eatathomecooks.com/2009/07/homemade-chicken-and-dumplings-its-easy-really.html
Candied Apples (none of us had ever had one of these. Very good!):
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/candied-apples-i/detail.aspx
Chocolate Chip Cookies (these have cornstarch in them, which apparently makes them very soft and chewy. They were good, if you like soft and chewy chocolate chips):
http://kelseysappleaday.blogspot.com/2011/08/best-ever-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.html
No comments:
Post a Comment