Thursday, October 13, 2011

Golf is Dumb - Yeah I'll Go!

I don't like golf. It's not fun. I'm no good. You only get to talk to the three people on your team. I lose my ball, a lot. The only part that I slightly enjoy teeing off. I like using a tee and apparently that's the only time you're allowed. I hate all the hits after that, especially putting. Stupid. Anyway, accountants love to golf! Maybe you have to be good at math for this sport. I don't know. So, the accountants sign up for a lot of scrambles and I seem to get roped into them. I think they secretly think I'm fun:) Last Friday was a company golf scramble. I quit somewhere around hole 10, came back strong for 15 and stayed in the cart for 18. Who invented 18 holes?! You never want too much of a good thing, especially when it's not even that good:)

Taking some time to smell the roses, or mums:)





Golf injury. I hit myself in the leg with my club. It was painful and swelled up.