Thursday, September 29, 2011

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....10 YEAR REUNION!!

I received a request to post about my 10 year high school reunion and I can't let my blog readers down:) I don't have a picture to post yet, waiting on a friend to email it to me, but I'll let you know how it went.

I don't know about any of you, but I was super excited for my reunion. High school was fun for me and I miss a lot of the people I went to school with. I don't see many of them and only get to hear about their lives through Facebook. Yes, I think Facebook partially ruined the high school reunion:) But anyway, I began planning our high school reunion during the early summer months. Others joined in and we decided on dinner at the notorious "Sand Bar", followed by a picnic in the park the next day.

Attendance was good. We were missing maybe 6 or so classmates. The evening was filled with memories, updates on our lives and some great karaoke:) Our time at the "Sand Bar" came to an end, so the party moved to someone's house for an "after party":) My night gets a little blurry from here. I made a rookie mistake of mixing beer with liquor (never sicker is right!)

Needless to say, I was unable to attend the picnic (that I had planned) the following afternoon. Not only that, I didn't move or eat for about 12 hours. Now I know why they only have these every 10 years! I also realized, I'M OLD!

I had a great time and hope to see my classmates more often. Pleasanton was a great place to grow up. I'm lucky to not live too far away, but just far enough:)

No comments: