Thursday, September 1, 2011

Phone Memories

I remembered yesterday that I always take pictures on my phone, but I never download them. So, yesterday I did just that! Here are a few and some of the funny stories to go along with them.This is a friend of a friend's dog , Baron, who was introducing himself. I was sitting in a chair and his face was level with mine. Huge!!

Trevor tried to pick up a lantern by grabbing the top of it - bad idea. This is the result. Fully recovered now:)


Trevor and I goofed around in the doctor's office before we found out he had to have surgery on his foot (April 2010).


First person to go potty in the new house. Found out after this that the water wasn't turned on and the toilet wouldn't flush. Oops...


1 comment:

Katie said...

Is Baron Jared and Wendy's dog...a great dane? Kristin was just telling me about him over the weekend. I thought that name sounded familiar!