Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer 2011 - In Pictures


This summer has gone fast, they always do, but it's been so much fun! Here are some pictures to recap the summer.


Cody and I went to the Gary Allan concert and stumbled into some great friends/family.


Hilary and I saw Eric Church open for Miranda Lambert last year and he was amazing. We decided to make the trip to Hastings to see him again. It was a fun night! OH CAROLINA!

A lot of the summer was spent swimming. The boys love swimming in Cody's parent's pool. Tyson was terrified at the beginning of the summer, but he soon graduated to swimming with this nemo floaty and he'll now swim with just his life jacket.




This is Bob. We found him under our picnic table. He lives at Grandma Ginny's house.




The boys went to the high school rodeo finals with their grandparents. They make the most handsome cowboys, but I'm a little bias.



Another great summer in the bag! School starts tomorrow. I'll be sure to make a new post.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Trev looks just like Cody in that turtle pictures. They are both getting so big, I can't believe it.