The beginning of August is always a time our family looks forward to. Being the farm enthusiasts they are, the boys like going to see the animals as much as going on the rides. Trevor has been talking about being in 4-H since he could talk. His favorite exhibit used to be the dairy cows, but he's moved on to the bulls. He also likes the pigs. Cody and his family used to show pigs, so I think they hold a special place for all of them. Me, I'm a fan of the sheep. Sweet, soft little sheep. People tell me sheep are a lot of work though. This is bothersome because I have a feeling the parents end up taking care of these parents more than the kids. I guess we'll find out in two years when Trevor is old enough to participate. Here are a few pics from our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment