Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HOLA and ADIOS CABO!

Here's a quick vacation update from my trip to Cabo last week. I went with my sister-in-law and it was the most relaxing time of my life. It did take me a day or so to get the hang of "vacation", but by the third day I wasn't ready to leave!! The trip was an adventure at times (getting a little lost in a dark neighborhood in San Jose, para sailing, and a rocky boat ride to see Lands' End). The sun felt amazing and I'm clinging to every bit of this tan!! Enjoy:)

Hola Grand Faro Resort

So green, so beautiful!

Our first night out!

We met some Canadian friends!

Waiting to para sail:)

Me! This was the most serene moment.

I'm on a boat! And, my life jacket is 7 times too big:) 
I may have taken this off mid-boat ride, and it may have fallen in the ocean, and our boat may have had to turn around and get it and a lot of Germans may have been annoyed:)

Holding on for dear life!
Lands' End

Our last morning, beautiful sunrise

HOLA, and ADIOS!


No comments: