Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Teeth Whitening Secret

I don't hear many people talk about this product, but I first heard about it from Kandee Johnson on YouTube. It was a really old video when I watched it, but I went out and bought it. It didn't work. WTH. Then I found another video of hers where she explained they had changed the formula and it wasn't as effective. Ok.... Anywho, they've changed the formula back and it's great!!


So, Kandee's advice was to buy the mouth guards that kids use for sports and mold them to your mouth. So I did that. Every morning before I hop in the shower I smear this over my top and bottom teeth, only in the front. Then put on my mouth guards and shower as normal.

This product is gradual if you use it the way I do, but I've also used it twice a day and it worked rapidly. The best part, no sensitivity!! Oh, I forgot the second best part, it's cheap! $5 or something for this tube. There are some kits that come with a mouth rinse and the trays. I haven't tried those.

Happy whitening!

No comments: