Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Quick Update

I've been gone a while, I apologize:) Things are starting to get crazy again after the holiday hoopla. The boys have started wrestling. They practice Tuesday nights and then go to whatever tournaments they and Cody choose. Last night they didn't get home until 8:45. Poor guys. They were tired this morning.

I'm on a healthy eating kick. Cabo in three weeks will do that to a person. This morning's breakfast:

Milk, blueberry, strawberry, protein powder, avocado, spinach and ice! So yummy.

Yesterday's breakfast
Spinach, cucumber, celery, ginger, lemon and apple. Also very tasty!


Trevor went on a buffalo hunt last weekend with his dad and grandparents. While he was gone we got to work! This is an in-progress picture of the project my mom is working on in my laundry room. What will I do with all that storage?! Makeup and hair products?? Possibly. 

I supervised and provided snack and beverage breaks:)


This lil' guy and I got to spend most of the weekend together. 

Parent/Teacher conferences this Thursday, no school on Friday and then the boys are off to Cambridge for district wrestling. We're all heading to Omaha next weekend for state wrestling. I haven't been since Chase was a senior, so it'll be fun to go back. Whether you're a wrestling fan or not state wrestling is really cool. Lots of emotion in the Qwest Center!

No comments: