Why is it that no matter what you take to the office for lunch, it's always the LAST thing you want to eat when it comes time for lunch? I have the best intentions of eating it at 7 a.m., but noon rolls around and I'm outta there! I'm going to the closest fast food place and not coming back for an hour. Is it that I can't stand to be in the office any longer so I leave, just to leave?! Lunch is not a lunch to me, unless I've exited the building. I've done the whole, bring the lunch, eat it in the car, at the park. Those days are always great during the summer, but during the winter sitting in my running car never sounds that appealing.
So, today I'm searching the web for interesting lunch ideas. I've either come across things I've never heard of or am not willing to try (hummas, pita) or things I've tried and gotten sick of very quickly (fruit, nuts, cheese and crackers). This is going to be my New Year's Resolution. To prepare my lunch every evening, bring it to work and ACTUALLY eat it! What an interesting thought!
If you're reading this, leave me your best office lunch recipe. I do have a fridge, microwave and even a stove. Yes, I have no excuse...
BTW, went to "Yes, Man" lastnight. Awesome movie. You really can't expect anything less from Jim Carey. It reminded me of "Liar, Liar". The crazy, kookiness, but completely different story line. It also has that girl from Zooey Deschanel, who is different, but deliteful!
I'm uploading pictures as soon as I find my camera, ha ha!!
1 comment:
I think you should start of slower and say that over 50% of the week you're going to eat your lunch from home.
I try to target 80% myself :-)
Plus, if you say it in percents it sounds like you're eating your lunch from home more often, haha.
Post a Comment