Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Weekend!

There was one thing that made this weekend great. Cody! He's usually working, tending to his cows or doing side-jobs, but this weekend we had him the majority of the time. It's so much easier when he's around. He's a great distraction for the boys and he's there to do those little things I would rather not do (change light bulbs, trash duty and picking up the mouse we found, ewww).

We had a picnic on Saturday. The wind hadn't started at that time, so the day was beautiful. We ate our lunch and played in the park. Tyson loved it because we were able to let him walk/crawl around on this grassy area. He had his first taste of grass:)

We were invited to our friend's/neighbor's house for dinner that evening. The meal was delicious and they have kids the same age as ours, so they were busy and exhausted when we got home.

On Sunday we were served another free meal at my parent's house. More steak!! Can't get enough. Steak is one of the things Trevor eats best. The afternoon was great and I know the boys loved seeing their grandparents. At first they're hesitant, but they always light up after a while. My mom bought this little, one-bedroom house and Cody is going to help them lay a foundation for it. It's going to convert into an office for my step-dad.

Other than all the great meals and play-time, the rest of the weekend was devoted to cleaning. I told Cody I would rather clean the entire house than do the dishes, and I did! We went through about 20+ loads of laundry. Our water pressure was great, which is unusual because we share a well with the cows and they're usually hogging the water (annoying). So, I took advantage of the water pressure while I could.

Well, Monday morning is here and I need to priortize and attend a team meeting:) Later everyone:) I have recent pictures and I'll post soon!

No comments: