Well, it's happened. Cody, Trevor and I have been anticipating Tyson's first word for a while now. He's a rambler, but nothing was making sense, until this weekend. He had been saying "dadadadadada" a lot, but it didn't seem like he knew what he was saying. Then a few days later, Cody walked in the door. I was holding Tyson and a huge smile overcame his face, followed by "dada". Not "dadadadadadada", but "dada". He practically lept out of my arms. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt a little. I was only this kids food source for the first 6 months of his life, but Trevor said "mama" first, so it's only fair. I was happy for Cody.
I did try to brainwash Tyson though. He knows what "no" is because he hears it all the time. I actually thought he might say "no" first:) So, everytime he would say "dada" I would say "no...mama". Cody overheard this conversation and scolded me for brainwashing him:)
Wow! Time has flown:)
No comments:
Post a Comment