Thursday, August 9, 2007

Update

Ok, I thought everyone hated my blog and no one visited it, but I guess I was wrong. My brother was giving me some grief about not having an up-to-date post.

The fair has come and gone and Trevor is still talking about it and will be talking about it for the next year. He doesn't ask when Christmas is or when his birthday is, he wants to know when the fair is coming to town. Not really for the rides, he loves the animals. He and Cody went on Thursday night without me because I was having a migrane. Then Cody, Trevor, Cody's brother Logan and I went on Saturday night. Trevor was our tour guide. His favorite section is probably the dairy cows. We spent some time watching the cattle show. A very neat gray cow won grand champion this year. There was one gray one and one brown one and probably 6 black ones. Trevor's grandpa asked him which one he thought was going to win and Trevor predicted the black one. We thought he had pretty good odds, but guess not:) He managed to charm everyone around us with his commentary. As you know, he doesn't whisper anything. Especially not "ewwwwww.... Mom, that cow is pooping!! It's green and brown!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for a update also

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too. :)