Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This color is fun for summer! Summer is definitely flying by, but I'm ok with that. The sooner summer is over the sooner this little guy gets to make his appearance. He's been moving around and kicking a lot. He's most active mid afternoon. After I eat my horrible lunch of fast food or peanut butter & jelly. Trevor and I have been craving peanut butter & jelly:)

Trevor has been talking more and more about the baby. He's referring to it as a boy now and he sometimes calls it "baby Tyson". We went into Amherst lastnight and rode his bike on the pavement. We went two blocks, then turned around and went back to the car b/c it was still so hot and it was 8 p.m.!

Cody had a softball game, so we decided to show our support. They lost again. No, they haven't one a game yet, but Cody did finally get a pair of baseball cleats (E-Bay $18.00) and they'll get their shirts just in time for the last game of the year, state (no, apparently you don't have to win a game to go to state). They're kind of fun to watch though. It's like watching a blooper real over and over again. The consumption of beer could have something to do with it, but I don't see the other team drinking n/e less!

There are quite a few pregnant Klingelhoefer girls (as if there's a time when there aren't a bunch of pregnant Klingelhoefer girls). Cody's cousin Jordan is due mid September, his other cousin Becky is due mid November and his cousin Blake and his wife Nicole (from Denver) are pregnant with twins and are due in December. There's always a possibility that there's more and we just haven't heard about it yet!

On a very happy note, Chase is almost done with radiation. His last treatment is at the end of this week. The spot on his face is almost completely gone and the doctor's are 100% that they'll get it all. We'd like to think we've been lucky, but the doctor's have expressed concern about it coming back. Chase will have check-ups every 3 months for 5 years. Also, Logan hurt his shoulder playing in a basketball tournament. I can't remember what they said was wrong with it, but he had to have an MRI the other day. As far as I know, everyone else is in good health.

We're really making some progress on our addition. My mom and aunt Cathie helped Cody run the electrical this weekend. I helped:) After the electrical was ran Cody installed the insulation. We'll get the drywall done in the next couple of weeks, then paint, install flooring and trim and we should be ready to move Trevor into his new room and relocate Cody's "treasures" from my bedroom to his new room. Very exciting for everyone involved! I'm hoping to remember to take some pictures of our progress to post.

Well, I think I've updated you all on our very exciting life. Stay cool:)



No comments: